Customer Service Optimizations
Integrated robust customer service software and management processes to increase operational efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Online retailer specializing in the next-day delivery of perishables and grocery items direct-to-consumer.
With a spike in sales volume, the client began experiencing an influx of customer service inquiries across multiple channels. The existing processes and infrastructure were not equipped to handle the elevated volume. Responses were falling through the cracks and overall sentiment with regard to customer support was trending downward.
Gild Group implemented a comprehensive software and process overhaul within the client’s customer service department. A new management platform was identified, vetted, and implemented, and new processes developed for increased efficiency.
- Optimized customer service platform
- Funneled communication from all channels and social media into a single management portal
- Curated categories and responses based on customer frequently asked questions
- Established a consistent voice for all customer-facing communication
- Analyzed customer sentiments and adjusted site messaging where needed to intercept future inquiries
Repeat customer rate increased 275%. Overall increase in customer sentiment.